Friday, October 12, 2012

5 Minute Fridays: Race

Today, I'm linking up with Lisa Jo Baker at Lisa Jo Baker: tales from a Gypsy Mama
 for 5 Minute Fridays, where we are all encouraged to write for 5 minutes flat, with no editing, no over thinking, and no backtracking (yikes!). I am excited to be a part of this, and even if you didn't think about before now, take 5 minutes with me and just write what is in your heart.


Ready? Go!

Race

I feel like I'm always racing. Always rushing. Always spinning my wheels in that proverbial sand. Go here, do that, finish this, rush past them, no time to talk, no time to do anything...only to get back where I started.

But what am I racing against?

There is more than the race. There is also life.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand your feelings! I've had to race through life, too. I am learning to not schedule myself so tightly that there are no "breathers" between "laps."

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    All the best to you!
    I liked his presence on my blog.
    We can exchange experiences about different realities.
    I hope for your visit:

    goodbye

    ReplyDelete