Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Help Me If You Can!


As the Beatles sang in their 1965 classic HELP:

Help, I need somebody...
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me.


Frustration abounds this week as I try to balance the things that I want to do with the things I have to do, along with the things I feel obligated to do.

 
 
 


It's not working very well.

I can't seem to find a balance, and the things that I really need to do really aren't getting done. {Sigh}.

Can anyone give me a tip or advice on how you balance your life?

How do you keep up with the things you need to do (like work, chores, housework, errands, kids activities) with the things you like to do (like working out, lunch with a friend) AND the things you feel obligated to do?

Even though prayer gives me a certain peace amid the anxiety I feel over my neglected house, if you've been keeping up with my blog for long, you know that this is a constant issue with me! So I'll take any advice you have to give and any tips that work for you!

 
Won't you please, please help me?

2 comments:

  1. This has always been a big struggle for me too! I know what helps me feel sane is if I make certain days scheduled for something, like making Thursday mornings for social time with a friend, etc. Wednesday for cleaning the house...etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Thanks for the advice!!

      Delete