Friday, February 15, 2013


It's Five Minute Friday again...and I'm linking up with Lisa Jo Baker over at
tales from a gypsy mama. The rules are simple: no backtracking, no editing, no overthinking, no trying to get it just right. Today's writing prompt is:




Beloved

Let the
beloved
of the Lord rest secure in him,
for he shields him all day long,
 and the one the Lord
loves
rests between his shoulders.
{Deuteronomy 33:12}
 
 
I know these aren't my words, but they are the only words that I can think of when I hear the word beloved.
 
I am beloved.
 
I am secure.
 
I can rest.
 
Life is good.
 

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from five minute Friday...What a great verse! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be loved is to have secure....I have read this verse so many times but that thought just hit me as I read your simple but touching post. Today I need and have been looking for secure only to now find I already have it, in His love. Thanks so much for sharing on Five Minute Friday

    ReplyDelete