Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Amber Alert

*UPDATE: I got word that this sweet girl has been found! I don't know any of the details, but I am glad she is safe with her family. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

In lieu of a blog post today, I wanted to share with you an urgent prayer request I got via e-mail this morning. A friend of a friend has a daughter who has been missing since last night. Apparently, she went out to the garage and never came back inside. While I don't know this girl or her family, I do have children and can only imagine the pain and fear she must be feeling right now. Here is a picture of the sweet baby who is missing:

Photo: IMPORTANT!!!My daughter Jade went out to the garage at around 9:30 tonight and never came back in. If anyone knows anything or has heard from her, please tell me.***
 
Her name is Jade and she is 13 years old. She is missing from the Quakertown area. Her mother and family are sick with worry and fear. I ask that you stop for a second and say a prayer for Jade and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment