Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Time is Important. And Other Randomness.

Some days work out really well.

Some days don't.

Today, the timing didn't work out so well, and all I can say is a quick 'Hey!' before I'm tearing up that stretch of road between my house and the school again.

I used to get really upset and uptight about the timing of things. (I'm sorry--that's a total fabrication. I, to this very day and very minute, get uptight about the timing of things, as in, I don't like it when the timing doesn't work out, not as in I don't like to be late because we all know that being late is, like, in my blood. Much to some people's chagrin. They will remain nameless to protect their identity, but you know who you are, you haters of tardiness.)

ANYHOOOOOOOO...

I try to act all casual and stuff when I don't have time to do the things I want to do, but inside my pressure cooker top (you know the kind your grandma used to can her garden grown tomatoes and green beans with? Yuuuum! Of course, my sister hates green beans and never appreciated the canning of them, but back to the point ----->) is rattling and steaming. So while I'm trying to act all like whatever, my brain is working overtime trying to calm my sweaty armpits down. (I'm sorry again, was that TMI?)

Don't sweat the small stuff (tee-hee), they say.

So what's the point? Well, I don't have one. I have somewhere to be in approximately 31 minutes (that's real time, in actual Heather-time, I have all the time in the world, {wink}), I still have to get my children's rear ends in gear and maybe find something to eat. Oh, and then drive there. And instead of doing any of those things, I'm writing a whole bunch of nothings to you. You know what that's called? It's called I-really-wanted-to-blog-today-but-didn't-have-time-so-now-I'm-writing-a-whole-bunch-of-nothing-about-time-to-you. It might also be called PROCRASTINATION. But I'm sure you understand. You've been there, too, right?

Have a happy Tuesday evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment