Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Goodbye

Life has a funny way of turning on a dime, doesn't it?

And it has for me, but in a good way. When I got AFAA certified, I thought I'd teach one or two group exercise classes a week--3 at the most. But when I got the opportunity to keep the job I have teaching one to two classes in the morning, then add two classes on Mondays, one on Tuesdays, one on Thursdays and one on Fridays (bringing my total up to 6-7 classes! Per week!), I knew I couldn't let it pass me by. So now, with my schedule changing once again, I'm taking a long break to settle in and see how things go.

This doesn't mean I won't ever blog again, it just means I'm saying adieu--for now.

Thank you for your support and encouragement, and we'll talk again soon :)

The story of life
is quicker than the wink of an eye,
the story of love
is hello and goodbye...
until we meet again.
{jimi hendrix}

1 comment: