Thursday, April 24, 2014

hey

Hey.

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but you have to understand. My kids are on spring break, and I've had really, really good intentions. Monday I had a brain, obviously, because I was able to string more than one sentence together. Tuesday I couldn't think of anything to write other than maybe how annoying it is when my kids argue over absolutely inconsequential and trivial issues, so I decided to spare you the whining. Wednesday and today have been non-stop. Oh, yes. We are talking putt-putt and bowling, yard work and Mexican Train (dominoes, for those who want to know). And now, while my cute chef-in-training (Come on! I'm just teasing!) grills the burgers on the grill, I'm stealing a few precious minutes to let you know that I really, seriously, honestly have been thinking about you and intending to write.

But you know what they say about good intentions.

Before I sign off for the evening, I'll warn you now: I may or may not post something on Friday. I intend to. I do. Check back anyway, since you never know (clearly). And if we don't get to say hey tomorrow, I promise I'll be back on Monday.

This whole Spring Break thing has really thrown me off my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment