Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Drama

Oh, the drama.

Save the drama for your mama.

Or is it llama?

I don't know, but I sure do get drawn in.

We are a world of drama. I think we look for it.

So I clicked on it.

"Is Beyonce's Instagram Post about Solange?"

And immediately (well, after the annoying ad for e*surance), E! news came on to let me know about the speculation of said instagram post.

Did I tell you my volume control on my computer doesn't work? Everything I watch is like a silent film. So, no, I can't tell you if the post was or was not about Solange.

I can tell you that both those girls have issues (in my own profession opinion, of course), and so do we, for hanging on their every word.

With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
{proverbs 7:21}

Save the drama for somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment