Friday, October 17, 2014

FMF: Long (is so random)

Linking up with FMF ladies today!

Long

Okay, so I have about zero inspiration to write for five minutes about the word long, in which case one might caution against actually linking up with a website where one is to write a five minute post on this specific word.

But I'm linking up anyway, because does every post have to be so serious? Or even have a point? I think not.

I'm hoping this cup o' joe I have will help me think.

Didn't I tell you? Since my last post on coffee, (remember? I don't drink it. Incidentally, I have taken up my whole five minutes looking for the post about not drinking coffee, but found this a futile task and have had to give up. You understand.) I have bought into the healing benefits of coffee. And also the healing benefits of lots of cream and stevia, because I still think coffee tastes a little bit like mud mixed with motor oil and bitter herbs.

It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
{confucius}

So I don't have all the right words today. Sometimes that happens, and it's okay. The main thing is to remember to press on, to keep writing, to not pass on the opportunity I have to share my thoughts and feelings, and maybe encourage someone else in the process.

If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes.But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you.  The main thing is to never quit, never quit, never quit.
{william j. clinton}


No comments:

Post a Comment