Saturday, November 15, 2014

stupid is as stupid does {sigh}

Sooooooooooooooo...I kind of have a little bit of a confession to make.

A Saturday post was necessary to air my gaffe.

You know how I told you this week that my stupid computer was broken and I had to haul the kids to the library and nobody could do any work because the stupid computer was broken?

Well. {ahem}

It turns out it wasn't the computer that was being stupid.

The good news is that the computer works! Thanks to my ever-clever and capable husband, who discovered that no, the computer wasn't broken, the cord just wasn't plugged in properly in the little junction box (you know, that thing that seems unnecessary that connects the cords in the middle). I mean, the battery back-up doesn't work, so that's a mark against the computer. But the computer?

It works.

So no need to ring the alarm, as it were. No hasty, impetuous Apple AirBook purchase required. {sigh}

 See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment